Monday, February 15, 2016

What are Essential Oils?

Hello All!

A lot of my friends and family have asked me about details of my family's new Young Living Essential Oil Lifestyle so I have decided to share a little bit about our experience using them. As soon as I started using them I was completely hooked. I believe whole-heartedly that these natural creations heal our minds, bodies and souls.

We use Young Living oils in our daily lives.

2 why we use essential oils in our home SB

What are Young Living Essential Oils, you ask...
Essential Oils have been used for thousands of years. They have been extracted from hundreds of different plants and are completely natural. Young Living distills or presses the plants to obtain the pure oils.

How do you use Essential Oils?
Oils can be used several different ways: diffused into the air, inhaled directly, applied topically, massaged, or taken internally. I personally use all of these methods.

Why choose Young Living?
Most importantly, quality! Young Living has been creating their amazing oils for 20+ years. They have implemented a system to ensure each oil lives up to their high standards. The process is called Seed to Seal. They track the entire process from the seed all the way until it is sealed in a bottle for you.

To read more on Young Living, feel free to visit their website here. To sign up, click here. Just enter 3588592 into the "Sponsor" and "Enroller" fields.

Interested in becoming a Member of this Amazing Team? Contact me at ErinYLTX@gmail.com or friend me on FaceBook here. My Distributor number is 3588592.

No comments:

Post a Comment